Go Back to Marques and Men PageDofin

The Dofin was built by Victor van den Brempt and Dr. Jules Boucquey in 1948 and is believed to be the first Belgian 500. It had two seats and was powered by a side valve Fiat engine through DKW transmission to the front wheels.

Dofin 1.jpg (62574 bytes)

Later, in 1950, Victor Van De Brempt built a second car, in collaboration with his sons, Stanislas and Maurice, appropriately named VSM.

Go to 500 Owners Home Page